a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Slow to go

Didn't get to my blog early enough so I am slow to go for it. I am sorry for the delay.
We had a lovely visit with Rick, Meg,Lewis and of course Charlotte. It was fun watching Charlotte go round the apartment. She is such a health little girl and full of beans. I so enjoyed watching her . She had a good time too.
Who's that girl Grandma. Charlotte was very interested in this mirror and left her little hand prints all over it LOL. She was a busy girl checking out her image.
Charlotte with Grandpa. Rick really enjoyed visiting with Charlotte, she is not quite walking yet but she is really close and she practices by hanging on all around the room going from one person to the next and hanging onto the tables.
Charlotte likes hanging upside down too as well as hanging around LOL. Here she is with dad getting a rush to her brain.Haha. Too much light in this photo.
This is my second son Richard who has been living in Calgary. He was here to pick up some things that he needs and take them back to Calgary. It was a treat to see him. I'll see him again when my birthday comes around in April.
i took a lot of photos but there is only so much I can oput on this blog before you all lose interest. They are interesting to me though. LOL . Of course they are of my family so infinitely interesting to me. Rick went for KFC and all the trimmings so we had a good lunch. There was enough left for dinner and we had ice cream for dessert.
I forgot to call Tom about my machine. It has been several days now and I am afraid that might mean bad news but they say no news is good news don't they?

Comment  on the rationale for Daylight Savings Time. So true!!
I just finished a load of washing. I had to do it this late because I dripped some ice cream on my new top. So I did my stain removal trick which is wet the spot and  spray with oxyclean, rub  and then wash it right away. It usually works for any stain I make on my tops and believe me I make many of them. I am so careless LOL .
Hockey game tonight, two Canadian teams, Montreal and Vancouver. So far no score -first period over. Guess who we are rooting for haha. 
I showed Meaghan the ballerina blocks .I have decided to give  them to Charlotte when they become a quilt. Meaghan loved ballet dancing when she was a child and she loved the ballerina girls. So I am all fired up now to  get the sashing cut and sewn onto the blocks. I need to buy the fabric for the borders next.
Ray cleaned up after everyone left. I am going to add this photo and one more to my webshots album Man's Work Is Never Done. It is all about Ray and how wonderful he is.
My webshots address is
So go there and have a look at Ray's album and you'll see what a great guy he is. And no I do not force him to do these things, it's his own idea LOL.
There it is for today, time to close my blog.
Have a good evening folks.
Kerili kech.














2 comments:

Denise said...

What wonderful pictures. That sweet little girl is just a precious picture of love. I agree, you've got a keeper in your DH!!!!

Denise said...

What wonderful pictures. That sweet little girl is just a precious picture of love. I agree, you've got a keeper in your DH!!!!