a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A visit LOL

A visit to our money with Margaret and we brought some home too, hurrah!!   When we got home I browned some hamburger ,onions and celery for tomorrow's dinner. I'll do the finishing touches tomorrow. We like that hamburger stew.
Before that we had to go to the grocery store , not that we needed much after our trip to Walmart yesterday, just the basics like milk and cream.  When we got home we had a ham sandwich on rye with onion and mayonnaise. It was delicious.
I have been getting notices from WebShots from a person who is called helinap or something close to that. But I cannot open the site when it comes up ,so I looked in my own pages for favourite members and found her quilts. I spent a time looking through her albums. There were some lovely crazy quilted blocks. It was a pleasure.

No news from Tom yet about my machine, I had hoped to hear from him today. Hopefully Monday.
I might have needed these all those times I was in the hospital LOL. And every day when I got IV antibiotics since November. They say coke can kill anything. haha.
Mary and Rose on the ferry going back home to
Vancouver Island. I'll bet Albert will be happy to see them. We were very sorry to have missed them on this visit. Next month they willall be here for my birthday.
And if all goes well I'll ask Kathy if she will take me to guild on the 14th. I sure need to get back to my fun time. It is on the 14th I think. And I need also to pay my dues. Because I haven't been to guild for most of the guild year I did not get my dues paid.
Grrr. 
We're watching The Murdoch Mysteries, we like this programme for its good clean stories and it representation of the late 1800s. The costumes and the way of talking that is so old fashioned. I believe it is a Canadian production, it takes place in Toronto.
It is such a nice quiet pleasure to watch this show.

We are so sad about the devastation in the midwest and the tragic loss of lives and homes. It will be a monstrous task to recover from such a series of tornadoes. I pray for all of them  even though I know none of them.

I'm pretty tired tonight as I have been on the go all day but I am grateful that I am feeling well enough to keep up.
So good evening folks.
Guten Abend.













No comments: