a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

a bad cold

It appears that I have contracted Ray's flu, a bad cold and a bad headache. So my blog will be short and I am going to bed early.

 Buzz came over today to cut up some strips for me , my sashing strips for the girls. Thank you so much Buzz you are a wonderful friend.

I made some soup for dinner, white bean soup. I saw the recipe on TV, the cooking channel and found it on the internet on Canadian Living. It called for kale as the final ingredient, new to me. Not to become a favourite vegetable.

I went to the chiropractor at noon. Oh it hurts when he presses hard on those ribs but they keep jumping out of place. You can hear them click when he puts them back in place.

Still haven't heard from Tom regarding my machine Grr.

Nothing but complaints tonight. Sorry to be such a moaner.

High winds yesterday caused a lot of damage , fallen trees. We have so many trees here on the west coast that it becomes dangerous in a high wind 90 KM per hour.
I can't do any more tonight, my head is pounding.
Have a lovely evening.
Bon soir.
Baby Rose relaxing.


No comments: