a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Jim is here

http://www.patchworkposse.com/blog/free-tutorials/   The title speaks for itself. A number of items to make if you are looking for a few easy bits and pieces.
http://www.lynbrown.com/nuclei-snowball-swap-quilt/  
I like this snowball quilt, it is a different layout

http://tutorials.missouriquiltco.com/  This has been on before but it is a good one to review again. Lots of great tutorials here.

Jim at Christmas,  I'll take a daytime photo tomorrow. He arrived here today. We went out this morning to buy groceries and when we returned Jim was here sitting on the couch. We had a wonderful chatty afternoon and then Jim said he would like to take us to Mr. Ho's for dinner.  So off we went and had a wonderful Chinese dinner . The staff there recognize Ray and me and they are very nice to us. I like going there. I guess we go there often LOL.
Tonight we are relaxing in front of the TV , drinking coffee and watching Harry's Law.
Did you all remember to change your clocks, jump forward! I am not a big fan of DST and am even less impressed that the time change  is so early. Once upon a time it used to be at the end of April, now it is before the middle of March. What is going on here!!!
Here is baby Rose, Mary says she is in the middle of talking. She is so adorable. They are coming over for my birthday and I am so looking forward to seeing her and Mary and Albert too of course. But I do adore the babies. They warm the cockles of my heart.

I also adore dogs so this looked like a good story to me LOL.
Adorable puppies aren't they. Too bad we can't have a dog but neither one of us is prepared to do the things you have to do if you have a dog, like getting up at 6:00 AM to take it out. We don't like to get up that early.
So of course no sewing got done today . I hope to do some work tomorrow. I need to call Buzz to get some cutting done. Are you there Buzz? LOL.
This little purse is so cute and I love the heart and owl. I'm not sure if it is embroidered but it sure looks like it.
Time out folks.
 Have a great evening.
A second reminder LOL. I just liked the picture.
Bonne nuit.




No comments: