a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Too many jobs tonight

Too much to do tonight so I am later than usual. First I got bogged down in looking at all my old photos that Adam carefully arranged if folders. It was a trip down memory lane. I  really enjoyed it.
I'll add a few of them to the blog tonight.
These are my little boys Peter and Jamie when we lived in Halifax/Dartmouth. I always get a llaugh or a smile when I see this photo of my two little boys and their even tinier snowman.  As you can see I wasn't a good photographer then and I'm still not. LOL. Peter is my third son and Jamie is the fourth son.
I had to get out medications updated for the new doctor. We see her on Wednesday 14th so we are a bit early but better that than late. I have a long list of medications and Ray has a list , shorter than mine but still a number of items.
I got lost in my pictures and lost track of the time.
We went for lunch at Tops and both of us had waffles and bacon. Actually that is breakfast isn't it LOL.
This quilt was made for Community Quilts from their materials.
This is  a picture of a little quilt I made out of charm squares and I think it is so pretty . Gail, my friend on Surprise AZ gave me the charms.

And Gail showed this lovely quilt on Facebook today. It was made from an  exchange of Sunbonnets Sues by a group she was in at the time. The blocks were put together and the quilt designed by Gail . The quilting was done by Julie Danz of Fountains Hills AZ.
I think it is really delightful.

There I had to really enlarge it so you could see the designs but I think you'll agree it is a lovely quilt.
Congratulations to Kathy , she has a new granddaughter .  I know she is going to have a lot of fun with her.
Tomorrow we have appointments with two clinics so that should take up a good part of the day.
I'm sure we all feel this way, our gas is $1.36 today. At least itisn't $1.45 which is what they are predicting. I remember the last time we drove back from Quebec we paid $1.56 a litre. Outrageous!

Everyone deserves a hug now and then.
Time to go hey it's time for bed, now I know I am late!
Too late to have a good evening or is it.
Bonne nuit.





















No comments: