a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, March 15, 2012

no sew

Imagine, no quilting sites tonight. I guess I have been lazy and not looked for them. Another night.
But I will show this adorable picture of two little cowboys.
I love these kid photos.
Our day was fairly quiet , we stayed in this morning as I am still a bit under the weather with this flu. However we had an appointment with the new doctor at 1:30. She, Dr. Van Wyk, is a very pleasant young lady and I think we'll be happy with her. Margaret saw her today too and she was very happy too. Apparently the doctor has been getting a good number of Dr. Barton's patient.
We saw the sun this afternoon LOL, it was a great treat.
Jim is still here but we haven't been very entertaining as I have been sick. Maybe tomorrow we can go  for fish and chips at  Cockney Kings restaurant. Jim always loves to go there and so do we.
Isn't this a striking photo. I was fascinated with this one, the mirror image is certainly most interesting and the circle is another interesting factor of it.
Ah here is a web site I just checked up on it and while there is no freebies there are some interesting settings on the quilts shown.

Oh I am so annoyed, most of my blog has disappeared and I have to write it again if I can remember what I said LOL .
Our beautiful little Rose. What a lucky family we are to have this little beauty in the family. And we have two of them, Charlotte is such a sweetheart. I love her spirit.

We saw this tiny little dog crossing the street today. He was in the intersection  so we couldn't stop to take his photo but he was adorable.
What a busy kitty , maybe she should retire for a while and give everybody else a rest too LOL.
Don't we all have a childhood friend or several that we have loved forever and some wonderful friends we have collected along the path of life. I know I am so blessed with all my friends.
I really need to get going with my sashing after I recover from this flu.  But I did do some knitting . I am making a hat . I intend to do some more tonight.
That's it for my brain , it is empty.
Have a lovely evening folks.
Konbanwa





































































No comments: