a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, June 24, 2012

lazy day

http://pbtex.com/html/free_patterns.html
--Free quilt patterns , they look good. I see a neat table runner that I mightlike to make so I should download it.

I am not feeling very well again tonight so I won't be writing a long blog. Last night it was not so good either. I think I have been doing too much so I need to slow down a bit. I need to check my date book for this coming week.  Aha only two engagements this week, Tuesday is my regular sewing day and Thursday is lunch with my Healthy Heart Group.  Now if I can just get Ray to slow down I'll  have it made.

Adam is here today working on his notes from his business deal this week over in Victoria. I guess he was writing up his reports. He made his own dinner tonight, Halibut in the oven. I had a bite and it was lovely/delicious.

And Ray made his world famous spaghetti sauce, the best sauce one can ever eat. We had that for dinner. MMMM Good!!

I did the laundry this morning- 5 loads I think, washed, dried and folded. Big job for me today. LOL.

Then I had a big nap in the afternoon, felt so tired and  awful. I did not go out at all today. Ray went up to Safeway to get a few things, one of which was spaghetti and he forgot to get the spaghetti LOL.

Adam found a box of spaghetti in the cupboard and cooked up some of it for my dinner. Great hostess I am, my guest cooks my dinner. Oh well!! Thanks Adam, you are a real treasure . I lay down again after dinner  but got up to write the blog. Pictures coming up.

A Janome 12000 top of the Janome line, Kathy's new machine which she was using to embroider at the class at Tom's Wednesday or was it Thursday. Doesn't matter, it was fun anyway.

The 11,000 which was the top of the line machine before  the 12,000. The women in the class had either of these machines. There were two of us who just sat and watched the lesson which was an embroidered card.
Pretty isn't it. Oh how I love embroidery. I wish my little machine which isn't nearly as big as these two but still close to my heart.
My latest picture. I look abit saggy don't I?
The newest hydro box in my city. Lots of red roses.
and last but not least , Adam.
Oh and Ray's arm LOL.
time to go . Have a good but great evening.
Buona Sera.
By the way would anonymous who left the comment about the little dog please contact me at nanb@shaw.ca
















No comments: