a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

puzzle

(http://www.jigzone.com/puz/zemThumb?p.jz.jzL.Wooly_Jumpers:jpg)"/>>

Jigsaw puzzle of grandma's knitting. Cute and fun too. Try it out and see.
I hope this puzzle works for you.

My computer is having a bird and trying to underline everything as well as changing the colour of the test without me telling it to do so.

I spent the better part of the day in bed. You know when it is time to rest and not keep pushing. That's what I did and I am feeling better.
But in the morningwe went to Tim's for a bowl of soup and then to London Drugs to buy a new fan for the bedroom. We bought a pillar as it takes up less room on the night table and works very well. So now we are all ready for summer if it comes LOL.

I bought a new book about Russell Williams the air force colonel who sold himself down the river by stalking women, invading their homes, assaulting them  and eventually murdering two of his victims. It is a puzzle to me that successful men and it is usually men who have this gene that causes them to self destruct. However Karla Homolka was a woman who helped her husband kill several times and one of the vctims was her younger sister. She gave investigators the goods they needed to get her husband and received a shorter sentence becaus of it. Now she is somewhere in the states and has three young children. How will those children feel when they discover this information which they will.
We have recently had a young man Luca Magnotta who dismembered a young man and sent his body parts to Ottawa, and two schools in Vancouver. Then he fled to Germany and took up his place at an internet cafe where he was recognized by a man beside his cubicle. Why did he do something that got him caught?
And the latest is a young man from Alberta who killed three of his co workers and stole $344,000 from their armored car. Then he ended up at a border crossing in Abbotsford, B.C. with the $ 344,000, when you can only have $10,000 with you when you cross the border,
no passport and his mother's license plate attached to his car and with a face that had been broadcast across the country. Think you won't get caught , think again. Now his life is over along with the lives he took.
So that is why I am going to read the book about Russell Williams to solve an issue I can't understand.

And I am reading a book that takes place in Saint Tropez I want to go to France!!

Now for pleasure:
A hollyhock at Hop On's produce and they have beautiful plants as well as produce.
Taken from inside the car so a bit dull.


Wanna applique, this one looks like fun!

Organize you embroidery files,  it is important that you do or it will be a total jumble. Just name your file for example "babies" and put all your baby designs in that file. I put my freebies in the correctly named file. Some file them under freebies but that can get complicated if you get too many freebies.
There I have certainly said my piece for today.
Have a lovely evening.
Buona Sera.







No comments: