a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

short one

Short story as I am on my way out again.
But this morning Pat and I went to the country estate of Diana and Ted. LOL.
But it is a lovely acreage . most of the Tuesday sewing group was there except for a couple of members.

There were so many lovely birds flying around and supping from the bird feeders. It was a wonderful opportunity to see the humming birds in flight and hovering over the feeders.

I promised you a show of quilts and I am sorry to announce there were no quilts to be seen. I wondered at that but on looking around the room I noted we are all getting older and less productive. Even so I was surprised.

Even without the quilts  We still had a great time talking and eating LOL.
Food station for humans....




Betty's marvellous sandwiches.

Now I am going to Tom's with Kathy for an embroidery class. I'll finish off this blog when I get home.
Until then Hasta la vista.

No comments: