a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

what's next

This is next!! Our baby Rose!!

She can sit by herself. Isn't she happy and this is a most delightful photo thanks to Mary.

Grandma taking Charlotte's picture and Mary was taking me taking Charlotte's photo. Charlotte loves to have her image on camera. She always has a big smile as does our young Adam. He had a wonderful smile for the camera every time ti was pointed his way. He is a natural.I don't have any new photos of him so I
 must ask Aaron , his dad to send me some new ones. I'll do that now LOL before I forget!!

Grandpa and his little darlings. What  great smiles from  the three of them. We had such a lovely visit that day.

Charlotte checking out our clock that separates the top and bottom and sings Beatles songs every hour except after it gets dark, then it goes to sleep too LOL. She finds it very charming and it is. We bought it some years ago and went back to the clock store over a year ago and he told us that there are no Beatle songs clocks because of copy write and that ours is one of the very few that were bought before they were removed from the clock stores. He said ours would be a bit of money now. It was a bit of money when we bought it LOL .


Leah Day free motion quilts.

Have a look at this one, it is very pretty.

I went to see my Chiropractor this morning. My back is feeling better this month and he attributes it to the use of a heating pad on a regular basis. I keep the heating pad on my chair so I remember to use it.
Take a tip from me if your back beats you up ,heat it up.

As it is Wednesday we stayed in waiting for the cleaning lady to clean this apartment up. Hmm lots of ups today Beat up, heat up clean up. Sounds like a motto for something.. how about eat up LOL.
Because we just wait for her to get the job done we had to do nothing. I did no sewing, but did get a good start on  the book I am reading.  Of course I fell asleep on the job LOL.
Do your fingertips get sore from typing on your laptop, Mine do. They are a bit sore right now.

I love this beautiful reflective scene so much , I think I may have shown this one already. If so it is a good one to see more than once.

Oh and the perfect couch for a quilter to go along with the perfect quilted car, which I cannot find at the moment. I will keep on looking and add it to the blog when I find it. The couch and the car make a pair LOL.

Here is a little postcard I received when I was exchanging post cards with a group. Not quite a quilted car but it will do for the moment. I got a lot of cards in the mail and it was fun but soon there were so many I had nowhere to put them so I stopped .
You will get a laugh out of this one, I did. After searching all over the internet for a quilted car cover I found it on my own guild page LOL. Now why didn't I look there first, too easy?


Now it is the end of my day and the end of my blog for tonight. Have a lovely evening folks.
Buona Sera








































No comments: