a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, June 28, 2012

lunch out!

Don't forget Olga , the dentist Aug 13 @ 2:15. LOL
I went out to lunch with my Healthy Heart Helpers group. We haven't met since 2010 some  time, I have no idea of the date but it has been a long time.
We had a lot of fun, all of us. It was really good to see my dear friends again . Maureen came by and picked me up. Thank you Maureen, it was very kind of you to help me out like this.

We went to the White Spot but were not very happy with the waitress or the food. I had the usual The Legendary. I remember when the legendary was so delicious , way be in the fiftties and upward. But they have hired special chefs and they changed it all. So the Legendary has changed, so much on it that kept falling out of the bun. The flavour was not as good as it used to be and don't tell me I am wanting the good old days.   No I want the good old food!  Then we ordered the strawberry tart ,the crust was so hard you needed a knife to cut through it. Our waitress was not good either, we waited a very long time for her even to acknowlege us let alone take our order. But guilty I am, I still left a tip. I tell myself it was because the boys are very nice and polite, they share in the tip so if you don't leave one then they don't get any tips either.
However the company was delightful!!! Thank you ladies for making my day.  Maureen can you send this reminder to Olga LOL.

I have just gotten home so have done nothing else yet.
Marg called and she is coming over with the books I lent her last week
So today has been a day of talking and eating LOL.
And now it is time for supper haha. It never stops. I think I'll wait some time before I eat again as I am still feeling full from lunch. Which by the way was 5 hours ago. Usually I am hungy after that amount of time.

http://quiltinggallery.com/2012/06/23/my-next-scrappy-project/?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=%5BQuilting+Gallery+News%5D+Lots+of+quilting+FUN%21&utm_campaign=Lots+of+quilting+FUN%21&utm_term=my-first-block-300x294_jpg

I liked the scrappy  aspect of this quilt, it should be easy and it looks lovely. Don't you hate these huge urls?




Sydney Crosby signed a contract today for a 100,0004 million dollars over twelve years. he is 24 years old. Wow I wished my sons could have gotten that good at hockey LOL. Maybe we could have received the new car we need from the hockey player .
I just spent forever looking for the photos I took and downloaded today. Nothing.....
I'm going now. Have a great evening!
Bon Soir!









1 comment:

Mary said...

I dunno! I think your boys have done pretty good for themselves :) And you! :D Didn't Adam take you to South America once?