a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, July 16, 2012

haircuts

www.patsythompsondesigns.com

Patsy Thompson has videos of free motion quilting.

http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com/p/start-here.html

Leah Day has videos too of free motion quilting. After these two videos you should all be experts. LOL I never have had any luck with it ,I took classes too many times to count. One teacher even just shook her head at my total lack of skills. So now I take my quilt to a long arm quilter.

Ray and I both went for a haircut this morning and then we had lunch at Subway. We walked over to the market, bought a huge bag of local cherries, they are so good!! We also bought tomatoes whixh was what we went there for in the first place and then an avocado for me. I love them but Ray does not care for them.

After we came home to contact an agency to come and take our sofa and chair. We have bought a new one and need to get rid of the old one. I had to send photos via e mail , just waiting to hear back from them. I hope they come for it so we have room for the new pieces. They are very fussy these days as they need to have furniture that they can sell for real money LOL. Well it is the SPCA so they don't need upholstered furniture but do need cash to buy food for the animals.

There is the one we are giving away.Hopefully.


Joey and friend. Seems the joey has a lot of testosterone , aggressive little  bugger isn't he!
I like these big and little pictures, they always amuse me.
Sniff says the dolphin, sniff says the puppy!! Who are you? Who are you?

There that's animal farm for today . Well maybe LOL.
Remember the photo of the Bengal tiger sniffing the flower,is that all animals do is sniff!! Haha.
In the paper this morning was an article on two Bengal Tigers at the Greater Vancouver Zoo. There are only 500 to 600 Bengal Tigers left in the world or in these area, Russia,China and North Korea. They are so endangered due to being hunted for body parts used in traditional Chinese medicines and for trophies.
The zoos trade animals back and forth to widen the gene pool, good conservationist thinking to  my mind.
Beautiful animal but not friendly LOL.

Richard i soming later thisd afternoon. Do I feed him or do I take him out for dinner. Always a conundrum,  what to do?

I will be busy tonight so sending this blog now, short though it may be.
Good afternoon LOL.







 


 











No comments: