a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, July 30, 2012

blocks

http://madanquilting.blogspot.com/
This lady has some good things on her blog. Have a look!

I like this block but could not find any instructions but don't you think that it could be done with 2 1/2 inch squares which would make it about 10 1/2  inches finished. What do you think?


Remember this beauty, it is the same  as the previous block but prettier to my eyes.

See any similarity with the block above?

Jim is coming in at 7:00 so we need to go to the airport to pick him up. My blog will be late!

This morning Ray and I went out to Tim's for a bowl of soup. I was so shaky that Ray brought me home and I went to bed for a rest.
Marg called around 2:30 , she was coming over with dinner , how good is that. Thanks Marg and Michael.

Wendy down the happ came over to help me with a knitting pattern but I could not find the pattern. I was so embarrassed. I looke everywhere I could think of- no luck. But Wendy was okay with that. She and Marg have been friends for some time so she stayed and we all had a good visit. We definitely fixed all the world's problems. That's what this world needs is a council  of older women. We solve all the problems over a cup of tea LOL. It was a nice afternoon.

Isn't she adorable, she shines for the camera. Little Adam did the same thing, whenever a camera was pointed at him the smile was on. How cute!
Now for a different picture.

My sweet Rose in her big girl crib. Scary isn't it baby ? Pretty soon she will be standing up shaking the bars  demanding to be let out and then she will climb over the bars and it will be all over for mom and dad LOL..
Got to go now the airport is waiting hahaha

Have a lovely evening.
Buenas  tardes.











No comments: