a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, July 26, 2012

lots of sites today

A quilt made of Wandering Star blocks the block I had up a few days ago. Things come in groups, or is coincidence a reality. Some say no but I think it is real.


Called the Single Wedding block.

http://www.maubys.net/p/free-tutorials.html  Lots of smaller items to make for gifts.

Is it still today? I can't seem to recall what I did today LOL. Let's start in the morning. Oh yes I remembI didn't do anything but wait for the cleaning lady and then wait while she did the cleaning. I did nothing. It's very hard to remember what you did when you didn't do anything. I did play on the computer though, reading the mail and facebook.
After Lynn was finished the housework Adam came by. Iwas having a nap but I heard him come in so I got up to visit. We had a good talk and then we went out to meet Sam for dinner . We were going to Mr. HO's for Chinese food. Well actually we went there for Chinese food. When we got there Sam was ahead of us and he said the restaurant was closed for vacation. It has never been closed before, we were disappointed. We decided to go to Swiss Chalet, but didn't realize it was so far away. We got there eventually . Three of us had chicken which we all like and Sam had Greek salad. I ate quite a bit, Sam was surprised. I don't eat a lot at home but when I go out I seem to eat a lot. What's going on these days?
When we got home I ran into Wendy on her way to her knitting club. I asked her if she could help me with a pattern I started a while ago and laid aside because it did not work out very well. She said she would be happy to help me. In the apartment I went on a hunt for the pattern. No luck, I'll try again tomorrow.
Now I am resting LOL.
Wow what a gleeful little girl and daddy is good for a laugh too.
Another gleeful child, the mouse child. Can't you feel the joy!

Do these silkie chickens make you laugh? It is my mission to cause laughter tonight....

How about this one.
Keep your hands to yourself is the message.

Smile everyone!

My dear friend Gail embroidering my shirt, my first experience with embroidery was on this trip to Arizona . I fell in love with it and am still feeling the same way.
I am going now. Have a lovely evening.
Buona sera.













No comments: