a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Sunday, July 8, 2012

a short blog

Today it will be a short blog as I  am not feeling well and so am not into writing. Too tired to think. My legs have been bad too. That is my sad song for today LOL.
However I will add a few photos.
This one really amused me and reminded me to not eat hamburgers LOL.
Okay Nan enough of that!

We have quite a bit of haze in the province and it is because of the forest fires in Colorado and Siberia. We are situated  between the two fires although far apart in distance. It is a phenomenon I had not expected. I guess we must learn how the wind currents affect the distance of things like smoke. I can hardly imagine how it is with those states and provinces which are in close proximity to the giant fires. I looked up the genisis of forest fires and while some are the result of lightning strikes, the majority of them are the result of human carelessness. We are burning up our planet by not caring enough to take care of it.

We did get out a bit but it was not fun for me. However I bought the magazine I mentioned last night. It has some great patterns in it for Hallowe'en. We have to start now to make our Hallowe'en projects. I even saw some magazines that are talking about Christmas.  And in the latest Keepsake catalogue has lots of Christmas fabrics and patterns in it. And it isn't even August!

Such a cute little philosopher. I  hope it is all okay in your world.
I am going to close now. Hope tomorrow is a better day and I can write a better blog.
Good evening.






3 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Feel better soon my friend.

Billie

nanboudreau said...

Thank you Billie Ia m feeling better now.

nanboudreau said...

Thank you Billie Ia m feeling better now.