a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, July 30, 2012

Sun day

And it was a sun day . We went to the barbecue at Budget Cars. The hot dogs were really good and the weiners were from M&M. I have a card from them but have never used it bacuse most of their product is frozen. The weiners were really good. We have not had any good ones for so long that we've stopped buying them. Ray asked the 'chef ' if they were frozen and he said no they weren't so we are going to give them a try.
It was such a great day again and we sat there for some time chatting , eating and drinking cream soda. Even though we just bought a new car we looked at other cars just for fun. The young man who was looking at the beautiful Mustang convertible the day we bought ours was able to get the financing for it and the car was his. He had such love in his eyes when he looked at it. Ebi asked how old I thought he was. In his twenties I guessed and Ebi said he was 17. I could hardly believe it  , he was very mature for his age. I was happy for him.
After we left the barbecue we went to Canadian to look for a net for the trunk of the new car. No luck there.
Then we went up to Metrotown for bread. The bakery there has the best bread. We bought two loaves ,one to eat first and one to go in the freezer for safe keeping LOL.
Then Ray said ice cream? I never say no to him , so we had ice cream at Dairy Queen. Hahaha. No wonder I don't lose weight.
Can I blame it on my husband ? LOL.
I am sure we did something else. Oh yes we went to Safeway for our prescriptions. That took a bit of time. Then we finally came home. I was so tired out that I lay down. Usually my lay down goes like this, I read for an hour, then I sleep for an hour. Today I fell asleep right away and slept for an hour, then I read for an hour. Topsy turvy!
We had a salad for dinner but it wasn't all that good as I had bought bagged lettuce. I don't know why I bought it , usually It isn't good enought for me. Well today was the usual. I will never buy it again, it is just as easy to pull the lettuce apart.
Isn't it beautiful.
Now compare this.


Such beautiful colours in this handbag. And it is a tutorial for you to follow. Nice eh!


Some very interesting pillows but just for show. Then most of  them are for show aren't they.

Ahah the littel girls outside are scraming their little heads off. Ray and I like to hear the kids play. It is such a joy to hear them.

I no longer sew, time has eclipsed my need to sew. does this sound reasonable. The whole story is that I can no longer find the time to stitch a few seams. I hope that soon We cna slow down a bit and stay home. I'll need  a long rest before I get started LOL.
Sorry forgot to publish.








No comments: