a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Monday, August 9, 2010

$$$

The young man who hit our car met us at Starbucks and handed over the money for the repairs. Ray had gotten an estimate and the man gave him all the money. He was so apologetic but we forgave him :>)
We went on our mall walk afterward and I got around the whole mall this time, it is a large mall and some days I can only go half way. We did not shop at all but I plan to soon. I want to weed out my tops, you know how they get with little lint balls on them, those ones are going out in a hurry LOL.
When we got home I sewed the label on the heart quilt. That took a while but amost of you know that. I have little to talk about today for some reason.
We were expecting my granddaughter and her husband for dinner but Lewis was not feeling very well so they said next week would work. But Jim, Ray and I went to Mr. HO's for Chinese. As usual it was wonderful, this restaurant is the best one as far as I am concerned and the staff are universally pleasant. So it is a good dining experience.
After dinner Jim played around with my laptop sending some things that were a big bother to the executioner. He also arranged things so thatI cooould look at embroidery designs, something I could not do on this laptop before. So I am happy.
My evening plan it so knit...
You have a great evening folks. Hasta luego!!

No comments: