a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Did you know

More than half of coastline of the entire United States is in Alaska? HUH!!!
There is so much useless information on the internet but I like useless information. I call it trivia :>))
Tiger Woods had a better day today, see what did I tell you....
Did you see the 10 year old girl on TV with a voice like Susan Boyle, absolutely amazing!!!! Jacquie Ivanko is her name.
Perseid meteor shower tonight , from 2:00 to 4:00 AM here in Vancouver B.C.
Okay enough trivia :>))
I had a lung capacity function test today, not useless information LOL. My breathing has been bad on some days so the test. Apparently my lungs are really good but I have a bit of asthma that can be exaggerated by air conditions such as pollution and walking where people have been smoking.
Now nothing can be done about either condition so I need to take a puffer with me.
We went to a new restaurant for lunch today , it just opened, called Stone Grill. it was a nice looking restaurant and the food was nice but not fantastic. However the prices were nice and not out of this world. So they kind of went together. That is a lot of nice LOL. Would we go back , maybe, yes, but I think I still would go to my old restaurant where we really like the food and the price is reasonable.
I am afraid there was no sewing here at all today but tonight I may hand stitch the second label on my quilt. It has been a poor week for sewing in this house. How can it not be good when we have been out every day with company. My next week is filling up with luncheon dates too but these are friends not family. Not that family can't be friends, they certainly can.
This comng week I hope I can finally get to my sewing groups on Tuesday, I have missed the past three weeks due to visitors.
The Mentalist is on , got to go haha.
Have a good evening.
Kalispera!!

No comments: