a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wow what a day...

At the chiropractor this morning 2 of my ribs were put back in place only to
come out again in the afternoon. I have to go back and get them fixed.Kathy and I went to Tom's for his great sale, we have such fun with Tom's wife Kerri. Her mom was there too getting in on the act :>) I see where Kerri gets her good sense of humour. I bought some nice yardage or should I call it meterage , who knows? I took some photos of the things I bought and some great items on the wall of Tom's shop so I'll put them up and you can see what I bought.
Kathy and I went for fish and chips before we came home.
When I got home there was an envelope with Fabricana in the corner, I thought it was an advertisement so did not rush to open it. After we came back from buying my 2011 car insurance $800 I opened that mail. Wow what a surprise , in the Fabricana envelope was a gift certificate from my dear friend Jean in Delaware USA. I was so thrilled and cannot say thank you enough times. Jean it was wonderful of you to think of me. Thank you!!
The bed came and went LOL. The mattress was fine but the box spring was not, way to shallow,they call it a low profile box spring , so it went back to the store and another will be delivered , a high profile one. So we had taken the bed down early in the morning and then put it back together before
dinner.
I got an e mail for Adam, he is coming back tonight around midnight
I think as his dad has taken a turn for the worse. He had not planned to return for at least another week. Lisa's birthday in the last day of the month and he wanted to be with her for it as it is a big one for her. She will be coming up later and they plan a little celebration then.
Ray had to go to the dentist, a filling had fallen out on that tooth he had the root canal done on. He goes back tomorrow to get it filled. He has
had such trouble with those old wisdom teeth, well at least that one.
I did another redwork Sue after the bed was made. Who would think I had that much energy after such a busy day!! Done is good!!
That's all for tonight, take care.:>)

No comments: