a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I can't remember

I can't remember what on earth I did this morning. Maybe writing about it, haha, will remind me.
Ah yes, see it works. After I did all my usual stuff Adam and I went to New Westminster to pick up Katie. Adam had her truck , she needed it to go over to her granfather's- are you confused yet. I have to say I was but it cleared up after a while. Katie came up for a short visit which was lovely. She had gone for a job interview this morning which was for a job up north in Fort MacMurray, she was pumped for the job which was something to do with research on HIV patients. Exactly what it is about I have not quite figured out but she was so hoping to get the job. While she was here her phone rang to tell her that she DID get the job. Haha much singing and happy dancing around here. We are all proud of her and happy for her too. She leaves in the middle of September. We'll miss her but her life needs to start.. Good money when you work up north too.
Adam went out for his long walk and later we all went to the Keg for dinner ,Prime Rib, baked potato, stuffed mushrooms and gravy. Tasty mmmm.
Now Adam is off to visit with his brother Matthew and we are watching TV. Oh yes I forgot , I did a bit more FMQ on the little quilt, finished the blocks.. Now to just add the binding and off it goes back to Community Quilts on Tuesday.
Shall I finish that sock tonight, it is almost done but I am so lazy, meat will do that to you.
Have a nice evening folks.

No comments: