a favourite shade of blue

a favourite shade of blue

Saturday, August 14, 2010

joan rivers

Joan Rivers : A Piece of Work. Truer words were never spoken!!
This is a documentary biography of the lady in the title. Or did I use the term lady incorrectly? However she is a funny lady in my opinion and makes some hilarious remarks albeit quite risque. If you are able to laugh at this remark of hers good for you, you have a sense of the ridiculous and truth. So here goes, Don't go any further if you have sensibilities that do not go for the crudeness of Joan Rivers howwever it made me laugh at the truth of it. I do not want to offend you.
She said of the politically correctness going on about how men really prefer a brainy woman over beauty in women. And I quote "Nobody ever put their hand up a woman's dress looking for a library card" LOL
There enough of Joan's jokes.
I really wanted to sew today but instead spent my day shopping for groceries and cleaning up my upstairs computer. As well I did all the jigsaw puzzles that had not gotten done in the past week. I try them out on this laptop but it takes forever with the little pad that moves the arrow around. It is much easier with the mouse, so I save them up. And I checked out my embroideries. Can you believe that I look at my designs and do not stitch them out. What a waste of time. But my excuse is that I neeed some iron on stabilizer for the SunBonnet Sue redwork designs. I used tear away and Spray on the first one but think I'll get a better look with the iron on. I'll let you know when I get some of it which will be on Wednesday when I go to Richmond for lunch with my friends.
I decided to embroidery one more block on white fabric rather than the red print. Also I did a bit of FMQ on the little heart hospital quilt.
That's all for now I think, have a great evening.

2 comments:

Diana Davis said...

Nan you know you can put a mouse on your laptop, right? That's what I did with dh's laptop too, cuz he has a hard time with the panel mouse.

nanboudreau said...

Diana I have one buy it does not work as well on the arm of my chair as they said it would.
hugs
Nan